Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

To Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes - Congratulations on 3 great years!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: To Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes - Congratulations on 3 great years!

Like and share this with your friends on Facebook

To Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes - Congratulations on 3 great years! 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes,

A big CONGRATULATIONS on your three year anniversary. Did you in your wildest dream think that you would get to where you are today?

Well I think you've more than delivered on you initial promises for this site. You've created a place where people can come and learn as much or as little as they like, at their own pace and with great support.

I for one feel I've benefited immensely from all your hard work. I've learned a lot, my playing has progressed more than I expected it to, I've found new motivations to learn and enjoy music, I've had lively discussions and a lot of laughs and made some great friends. I'm not the guitar player I want to be yet (does anyone ever get there?), but TG definitely is helping me on my journey to achieving my goals.

Neil especially, I love the enthusiasm you show for teaching and music and the genuine enjoyment you seem to get from watching your students progress. Your teaching style is second to none. You have a unique way of explaining actions and concepts in simple ways that demystify things that look and sound tricky. You also seem to understand just HOW much to explain. Your enthusiasm is contagious and very motivating. You really are a guitar guru.

Matt - you've turned a crazy idea into a major success, so successful in fact that it's multiplying. I'm enjoying your other creations too. Great job!

TG Tech Wizards and others behind the scenes - I've had to call on your services a number of times and I've found you to be a very responsive, helpful and sweet bunch of people. Thanks, you've saved my sanity a few times. And I can't even imagine how much work you must all be doing to keep this site running as smoothly as it does and growing day by day.

I LOVE your work!

Happy third year anniversary! Eat some cake for me.

Thanks

Michele
michelew
Life's good - without music ...not so much...
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/04/21 07:59 By michelew.
So many things to learn, so many songs in my 'must learn queue' - if only I didn't have to sleep...wow...that would be great!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: To Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes - Congratulations on 3 great years! 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
3 YEARS??? well time fly's I geuss,,its a lot of fun thanks everybody!!!!

Willem
willem
summertime and the living is easy
Platinum Boarder
graph
Thank you for the days those endless days,those sacred days you gave me

Re: To Neil, Matt and the TG Wizards behind the scenes - Congratulations on 3 great years! 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Well bugger me 3 years eh! Good on ya TG you've definitely made a difference in my life and helped push me along the guitar journey. Neil, well what can we say one in a million awesome dude, Matt strange kinda fella hey he's an Aussie for a start so you gotta make excuses, jk mate great concept, great work keep it coming dude we love ya really ! and to the multitude of behind the scenes guys and gals you do an awesome job and we love you schhh even more than we love Matt!

Slainte Mhath

To the next three years

Chas
Chasplaya
This is a job for Captain Kiwi
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Hear, hear! Every thing Michele said! Congratulations on a fabulous (on-going) achievement!
This image is hidden for guests. Please login or register to see it.
neverfoundthetime
Life's a long song
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
"I'll know my songs well before I start singin'." -Bob Dylan, Hard Rain's Gonna Fall

Very well said, Shel, and a fabulous job, TG guys. I can't imagine where our guitar playing would be without you.
dennisg
Exxxxxcellent!
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Veni, vidi, velcro: I came, I saw, I stuck around.

I can only echo what everyone here has said. TotallyGuitars is a great place to be and I am so glad to be a part of it all.

Bob
BobR
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: Hanson, Massachusetts USA 02341 Birthday: 10/25
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. -- George Bernard Shaw

Happy third birthday TG! Thanks for great lessons, thanks to everyone who works so hard in the background and thanks for a great site that runs so smoothly!

Tom N.
tombo1230
My new guitar
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: Renfrew, Scotland, UK. Birthday: 12/27
“So, my big brother was playing guitar and I figured I’d try it too.”
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Congrats to all at TG !!

I remember that until the day the Target program was declared open, the free lessons had already got a good number of us very anxious to sign up.
That was a fun feeling ... still is !

I just started to wonder if there's any record of the order in which the first Target members signed up ?
Something like: Who were the first 10 Target members ? Do they get a free beanie ?

Pierre
cosmicmechanic
A place for everything, and everything someplace
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/04/21 10:57 By cosmicmechanic.
He could have lived forever if he hadn't died trying

Happy Birthday, TG! I joined a few months after TG began (in September, I think), but it's been great to be a member of the TG family for this long. I've learned so much. I can't even imagine what my playing would be like right now if I'd never taken the plunge. Thanks!!

Fond regards,

Suzi
suziko
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Congrats on three years of TG! I've only been here two months and its very sad that I missed out on the first 34 months.

Every week is like Christmas now... I love getting those new lesson emails!

Best,

Jim
jaslu81
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12