Well not much to report today. i am anxiously awaiting my supplies delivery. I really hope it gets here before the weekend so I can get started with some items. I am really debating whether I should start right up or let the wood acclimate to my surrounding for a while. The material is supposed to be fully seasoned and ready to go but I know wood and it would be much better to let it acclimate to my climate for a while. I guess I will have to decide once I receive. Besides I have to get to work on several jigs and specialty tools items I will need to get me started. Anyway Hopes and energy are still high and confidence is growing the more I research.